Saturday, July 30, 2005

Peanut Butter and Jelly: Day 3

Okay, I quit. Around 8pm tonight I decided that today would be my last day on the PB&J diet. I've felt run down all day (which could be attributed to the lack of caffeine but it felt like more than that). I can't be sub-par for work on Monday, so I decided to call it.

A bit before 10pm, I realized that since I was already quitting, there was no point in waiting until morning. So, I had some leftover pasta that Arial had made for herself. It was so very good.

I can now say, with real understanding, that the PB&J diet sucks. I can see why they fight so hard during the food competitions. Although, I found out tonight that they get condiments and spices, too. Maybe with condiments and spices I could have made it.

But tonight, I get to dream about the big bowl of cereal that I'm going to have in the morning.

mwz
217

2 comments:

J-Funk said...

Loser!

We had a pool going at work and I won though!

Yay!

Actually I was the only one that entered because everyone else claimed I had an unfair advantage since I know you personally. But, I guessed three days and got it right on! Now I win... a PB&J sandwich made by ME! YUM!

Gail said...

MWZ-
WHO WERE THOSE PEOPLE??

Make a couple of posts about PBJ sandwiches, and the crazies come out of the woodwork I guess.

I hope you are not as traumatized as I am.