Saturday, July 30, 2005

Peanut Butter and Jelly: Day 2

Today was the second day on the PB&J diet. It went a lot better. I think that was because I have figured out what to expect. PB&J sandwiches are pretty good but that's the best you can do. It's not going to magically turn into chocolate or ham... mmmm... ham.

Anyway here is a list of food that I ate today (if you care)
  • Breakfast: 2 pieces of white bread toast with grape jelly
  • Lunch: 2 PB&J sandwiches on whole grain (what I'll call "wheat") bread
  • Supper: 2 PB&J sandwiches on wheat bread
  • Snack: 2 pieces of white bread (not toasted) with jelly
  • Snack: 2 PB&J sandwiches on white bread
Yesterdays post received a fair number of comments from people that I don't know (which I always find cool). A couple people wondered how my digestive system would handle this diet.

I'm going to let you know right now that you don't have to worry about me disclosing that information.

You can stop thinking about that now.

mwz
219

Really, stop it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So... how ofen do you normally poop? How often are you pooping now? What did your poop used to look like? What does it look like now? You can tell a lot about a person by their poop you know. I think that it's information that's definitely worth disclosing.

mwz said...

Hi J-Funk.

Anonymous said...

Damn!