Monday, January 31, 2005

Updating "Blogroll"

Okay, I'm fed up with DailyKos. They aren't interested in solutions to problems. They are only interested in being very partisan. They like to pick any bit of news that helps their 'progressive agenda' (what that means, I don't know. They won't tell me. I think it might be doing nothing because they don't seem to want to do anything that the republicans want to do). They find tiny unflattering bits of information about random conservatives and try to pretend that is what all conservatives are like. Granted that isn't completely unlike what I'm doing here but nobody reads this blog, which is fine.

So I'm done reading DailyKos. If I'm interested in whether Lieberman is liberal enough to fit in their new progressive party, I'll go back but until then, there are better blogs to read.

I've added Talking Points Memo which is not related to Bill O'reilly. It is a liberal blog. I haven't read too much of it yet but so far it feels like it was written by an adult. I like the writing style.

I'm also adding two more conservative blogs, Right Wing Duck which is usually pretty funny and the National Debate which is simply a conservative news site. If your worried that I'm reading more conservative blogs than liberal blogs, I'd be surprised. Because I don't think anyone reads this.

mwz

No comments: