Saturday, January 22, 2005

GTA-SA again

There has been much playing of San Andreas since my last post. My worries were for not. I haven't had any problems since the first night. Granted that the machine is never on for more than 3 hours but that really hasn't been that bad. I'm still saving often but I'd be doing that anyway.

The game is still a lot of fun. There was a small stretch where the story was transitioning that was kinda boring. The missions seemed to consist of 'drive for 5 minutes, do something, drive for 5 minutes'. I never thought that I would think a game was too big. When I was first really getting into video games with The Legend of Zelda, I really wanted more places to go. I would have dreams that I unlocked a new continent. I guess you should be careful what you wish for.

I really do like the size of the map. I just wish that there were fewer "Drive to the other side of the continent and back" missions.

On a side note, I've added a counter from site meter. I was curious to see if anyone visits this page. The answer it no which is for the best really. ;)

mwz

No comments: