Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Crazy

Yesterday, I was catching up on my blog reading. I have this new thing where I have to do excercises to get to read blogs. The plan is working but this weekend I didn't really feel like excercising. Consequently, I had a lot of blogs to read on Tuesday (Monday was MLK day after all).

I was reading through QandO when I saw this, "Having said that, though, I'd note that Passive Paranoia gets this exactly right...". He then goes on to quote one of my posts. I almost spit out my food. I've only had five posts. My friends and family don't even know about it yet. I've been waiting until the archive gets a little more substantial before I mentioned it to them.

It was pretty increadible. It was sort of like writing a post card to your mom and then seeing it sited in the newspaper. I mean you know that anyone can read it but you don't think anyone would care.

Of course this doesn't mean that anyone will care about any of my subsiquent posts (other than maybe people who know me). I'm just going to continue to believe that no one sees these things. The whole perpose of this blog for me is to get my thoughts straight by writing them and maybe be able to point people (that I'm discussing things with) to, to give them my thoughts and arguments.

It's all very weird.

mwz

No comments: