Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Non-political

What are three foods that make better pretty much anything that you add them to? Butter, corn and hot dogs.

Frances (our baby) is so cool. She can stand up while holding onto tables or the couch and move along it. Not very far but enough for her to grab what ever it is that she wants.

I'm getting good at pulling things out of her mouth.

I finished all the missions in GTA-SA. I'm still playing. I don't know why though. A lot of the drive has left me, now that the missions are done. But it is still fun to run around and do things. I don't think I have exhausted the fun yet.

I stopped the diet/exercise thing for a little while and have gained some weight back. That sucks. I'm going to have to not do that again.

Now, if I could only combine the powers of butter, corn and hot dogs...

mwz
218

No comments: