Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Dropping Some Blogs

Alright, I've just gotten very tired of hearing about Social Security. I'm dropping Talking Points Memo (not affiliated with Bill O'reilly). It's just a waste of time to hear all the minutia of the politics of SS. I can't take it anymore.

Also, I'm dropping Skor Grim. While it is still amusing, it's not nearly as funny as IMAO. I'm adding Powerline because they are pretty well thought out.

I am interested in finding a new liberal blogs. All I have left is Eschaton (Atrios). It's okay but you have to read through a lot of juvenile name calling to get to what they are trying to say. I'm getting better at that. The comments section is pathetic though. I'm kind of used to Slashdot where the comments are self moderating and people say interesting things (usually more interesting than the article itself). But with Eschaton, it's nearly incoherent.

Well, it's gotten late now. Good night.

mwz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm crushed. No, really.

What did I do to drive you away?

Feedback is always welcome, even if it's "you suck!"