Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Skunk or Burning Eraser

So, Arial wanted me to point out that the night of the Super Bowl, I also had a large quantity of salt and vinigar chips. They were quite good but also very salty. I think they may have exaserbated my sugar induced illness by dehydrating me. Meaning, it wasn't all the fault of her wonderful caramel corn mix. I also think that the salt is holding water in me, making me artificially weigh more.

It smells funny in here, like skunk or a burning eraser. Since I don't see any fire (or pencils for that matter), I'm going to assume that there is a skunk outside the house. That isn't a big assumption, there are quite a few skunks in this area because the neighboring suburb doesn't allow trash cans. The skunks get to live high of the garbage... and we all suffer... particularily me... right now.

mwz
216

No comments: