Friday, February 04, 2005

Rambling post

So, my only reader (Arial) pointed out that last nights post was a little rambling and uninteresting. I was going to edit it but she was right, it was too boring. So instead I'm gong to post this quick little bit more, which is expected to be just as rambling and uninteresting but shorter.

Okay, the Dems say that the Republicans are trying to phase out SS. I don't think that is what the Republicans are trying to do, although deep down inside I wish they would.

Anyway, the Republicans seem to be trying to add more junk to it. The only reason that I can see for doing this is to somehow stimulate wall street somehow. So if you care, that's where I stand. SS is a crazy cover for a welfare plan and the "persenal" accounts seem pointless.

On a side note, have you ever noticed that bloggers shorten democrats to "dems" but never republicans to "reps". That's kinda strange, especially since republican is such a long word.

mwz
214

No comments: