Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Weekend with Friends

It's been a while since I've posted but I've been busy.

This weekend we had our college friends visiting from out of town. Our entire core group of friends came. It was a lot of fun. I thought that after the first "how are things going" we would run out of things to say (since we don't have common classes and stuff to talk about). But it turns out there was plenty to talk about. A whole weekends worth.

Unfortunately, now I'm paying for it. I have a big deadline coming up at the end of this week and since I didn't work this weekend at all, I'm spending most of my waking hours working. If I hadn't caught a cold, it wouldn't be so bad.

mwz

1 comment:

J-Funk said...

Doctor Pistachio's girly-man caught a cold too!! I think your baby the evil cold-giver is spreading evil colds to us all.