Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Baby Blogging

As I just posted, I haven't had a whole lot of time to post. Frances had a pretty big weekend.

On Friday, she finally said "mama". She didn't mean the word "mama" but she figured out how to make "M" sounds. That was a nice surprise just before Mother's Day.

She also got her first major cold on Friday. She was up quite a bit that night. I even got up with her and had her sleep on my chest (while I reclined on the couch). My theory is that keeping her head relatively vertical keeps the sinus pressure down.

Since we had friends over, Frances got a lot of attention too. She seemed to enjoy that. It turns out that our friends are good with babies. Who knew?

Her sleep schedule was all messed up because we were out and about during her naps. The excitement and the cold didn't help either. But she was a trouper and wasn't too grumpy.

Well, if there was anything else, I've forgotten and it is lost forever.

mwz

No comments: