Sunday, May 29, 2005

Post

I wanted to get a new post up because I haven't in a while. My whole families been sick. We came down with a cold a week ago and we still have it.

Colds are sneaky. With the flu, you feel bad, you throw up some, you start to feel better and then you are better. But a cold has such a maze of symptoms that you never know when your getting better.

This cold started with aches and a sore throat on Sunday. We thought we were getting better on Tuesday. But then on Wednesday the cold struck back with runny noses and general head fogginess. Friday started the coughing and that is where we are still. Who knows what's next?

On a completely unrelated topic, I heard a little ska-punk on the radio last night and it really took me back to high school. There were a couple years there when ska really came out of the woodwork. It was a lot of fun to go to the shows. With ska, it didn't really matter if the band was good or bad, it was still fun. I suppose that is what it's like for people who listen to disco, a nice memory trip. Who knew you could rationalize listening to disco.

mwz

No comments: