Monday, May 30, 2005

New Blogs

This is long overdue. I have added several new blogs my psuedo-blogroll.

Most notably is Doctor Pistachio, who is a friend of mine. I've been reading the blog for weeks and just haven't gotten around to putting it on the list. It's pretty funny, if you don't mind occationally reading about biology.

La Shawn Barber's blog is pretty good. She is a Christian conservative and has an interesting take on a lot of things. I haven't been reading her recently because I lost her rss feed and I can't find it anymore. I don't know what happened.

And last, Rhymes With Right is a conservative blog written by a teacher (I think middle school but I not 100% on that). He usually has some interesting things to say about current events, particularily ones involving schools.

mwz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the positive comments. I've been at this about a year (having shut down my old site, Precinct 333, at the end of April), and usually enjoy myself.

Oh, and by the way, I teach 10th grade World History in the Houston area.

J-Funk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J-Funk said...

I also thank you Mr. Passive for your kind and inspiring words! By the way, I'm a devilishly aggressive Martian posing in a beautiful human's body using blogging for human research that I can take back to my people.

- Doctor Pistachio