Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Xtreme

The other day, I was working on the computer and Johann was playing with a PlaySchool motorcycle. I said something about a wheelie and he asked if motorcycles could do wheelies on their front wheel.

After a brief explanation of the techniques behind doing a stoppie, I pulled him onto my lap and went to YouTube.

We spent the next half hour watching various X-Games type sports. First, we watched motocross tricks which lead into skateboarding, followed by BMX videos and ending up a flatland bike tricks.

It was a lot of fun. Only once did I have to stop a video because the lyrics were bad.

When I told him why we were moving on, he wanted to know what the naughty words were (which seems reasonable but I figured it was better if he didn't learn them quite yet.

Then Johann said, "I know one naughty word". I asked him what what letter it started with and he said "P". Curious, I suggested that he whisper it into my ear.

He got really close and sheepishly whispered, "Pee".

I laughed and told him that it wasn't a naughty word as long as he didn't call anyone a "Pee-pee head".

mwz

No comments: