Sunday, June 24, 2007

Transition 2

Executive summary:
  • There isn't much stuff to do during Transition 2.

Long Form:

After entering the transition area, I pushed my bike over to my spot (which was much easier to find since I had my glasses on). I put my bike up on the rack just like Mrk had put his up, hanging by the hand brakes. I figured if it was good enough for his bike, it was good enough for mine.

I took off my helmet and decided to keep my sweat rag tucked into my shorts.

Then, I just looked down at my stuff for a little bit, while trying to figure out if I needed anything else for the run. After a second or two, I decided that the run was pretty simple and quickly walked over to the gate where the volunteer was yelling "Run Out, over here!".

The whole thing took me less than a minute.

And I was off on the run.

mwz

No comments: