Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Johann the Jounger

I haven't been blogging much about Johann. That's because Johann doesn't do much. He has recently started being at least a little interesting and not just a blob that requires the holder to be standing.

Now when you talk to him or smile at him, he gets this huge smile on his face. It is like looking at perfect happiness. At those times, he is a little blob of joy.

I just bought Final Fantasy X-2 at my local used game shop. It's an RPG so I don't have to constantly be pressing buttons. It's a lot like an interactive movie. This allows me to hold Johann in the rocking chair and play.

He seems to enjoy it. He watches the game while he's awake (and I sing to him sometimes) and then he goes to sleep. He has slept many hours since I got that game.

It's a win-win. He gets some daddy time and some good rest, Arial gets a break and I don't feel guilty for playing a game that is basically a big time suck.

mwz

No comments: