Thursday, August 18, 2005

Sin City

Last night we rented Sin City for our last movie before we quit our Blockbuster movie pass thing (they raised the rates). It was incredibly good.

It was visually interesting and it kept my interest the whole way through. Normally, I'm too antsy to watch a movie (at home) without getting up and walking around but I sat and watched all of Sin City.

Also, it had Rori from Gilmore Girls and Bruce Willis (who reminds me of one of my brothers).

You should go rent it, unless you don't like movies with a lot of violence or are opposed to comic book movies in general (as Arial is).

mwz
219

5 comments:

Gail said...

That is pretty hilarious about your bro looking like bruce willis. I don't recall thinking that (you had all your brother's as groomsmen, right?) YOU look more like Bruce Willis. Who does arial look like? Maybe Alyson Hannigan (american pie) her kinky flute stuff is pretty sizzle.

M and I bear unbelievably uncannily similar resemblance to nick and jessica (we are THE newlyweds)

Wayne Smallman said...

I really didn't know what to expect when i went to see it, but I certainly wasn't disappointed.

I know of some people who got all hung up on the clichéd dialogue, but that's forgetting the whole point of film noire, it's meant to be corn-filled clichéd fluff.

Good entertainment.

And, by way of an utterly shameless self plug, I did a review of the film...

J-Funk said...

CTG - are you Nick or Jessica?

Gail said...

J-funk,

What do you mean?! Jessica, of course! Watching our wedding video is a lot like watching The Newlyweds - but ours is better. M's tatoo is better than Nick's tatoo. Nick has stupid barbed wire or something that looks like it. M's is a dragon and red sun (maybe you've seen it? but probably not... I can't remember)

Jessica

Gail said...

Hey, what's up?

Are you surfing 'next blog' a lot? Back when I had the hit counter like you I noticed that after surfing 'next blog' I would get a lot of these hits.