Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Frances and a Pen

We've been on vacation and I might get a vacation post up in the next couple days but sometimes it gets kind of daunting. I couldn't let this pass without a post.

Frances loves to carry around pens (she also likes to collect sticks when she is outside but there are no sticks inside, so she is stuck with pens). So today, it didn't come as much of a shock to see her with a pen.

The really cool thing was that she was able to put the cap back on (and that she realized this was something that could be done). She repeatedly took the cap off and put it back on. It was fun to see her do it and then look proud when I cheered for her.

Arial also says that she has started figuring out the shape sorter but I haven't seen it so I'm not going to blog about it... Not that I don't believe Arial... I just have nothing to say on the topic.

mwz

1 comment:

Gail said...

How difficult would it be for you to retrieve my old blog posts?