Saturday, March 19, 2005

Misc.

I don't know how to spell misc. without abreviating it, so I don't try. Of course I could use google to find out but I'm also lazy.

If the word "papa" was sounded out by a series of clicks and smacking sounds, I would swear that Frances was saying it.

The NCAA tournanemt has made me realize why I don't watch basketball during the regular season. It's so boring until the final minute. It's not like football or baseball where the game can drasticly change in one play. It's just back and forth, back and forth. I realize that there is a lot going on in each exchange but who cares. Basketball is much more fun to play than to watch.

We just signed up for the blockbuster movie pass again. This time it's cheaper ($15) but we only get one movie out at a time. We've gotten to the point that renting movies what we do when we want to "do something". I guess that's was parenthood is like.

mwz
217

1 comment:

Gail said...

yeah, i am not watching basketball. cincinnati beat U of iowa in the first round...