Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Change in Blogroll

Well, it's time to update my blogroll. I have heard about Oliver Willis from both sides of the 'sphere (note how cool I am for abreviating blogosphere) and decided that I should check him out.

I've been reading his blog "Oliver Willis - Like Kryptonite to Stupid" and have decided it's a keeper, for a little while at least.

Basically, it could be subtitled "Like Kryptonite to Stupid People" because unable to fend off the idiocy, the stupid people will be left weaker (and less informed). I enjoy it because it doesn't take much thought power to discount each post. It's basically just silly partisan banter and pathetic "I told you so"s to straw men. Most importantly, it makes me feel smart.

On another note, I'm dropping two of my conservative blogs, Bob Kohn and The National Debate. Neither have posted in a while. The National Debate came out and said that they were done. Bob Kohn was sort of losing my interest before he lost interest.

This brings the tally to 4 conservative blogs and 3 liberal blogs.

mwz
222

No comments: