Sunday, April 10, 2005

Last Week

Last week kinda sucked. Last Sunday, our internet connection failed. I called Adelphia (my provider) and was told that the next available time that someone could come out was Friday.

All this week I was thinking about things to blog about (but couldn't), the top thing was of course how I was pissed at Adelphia. I was going to write a big long thing about how sucky I thought Adelphia was but now I don't want to bore anyone (or relive it myself). Plus all the people I met face to face were really nice, top notch people. That makes me think that it is the management of our local branch that sucks. A week to get an appointment is not good customer service.

But once the guy came out, he replaced the line from my house to the pole. Then called some other department to check out and fix the carrier line. That guy was there within a couple hours and had everything back up and running very nicely. So I think the people on the ground are great (including the nice lady who let me swap my modem at the adelphia office).

So that's why there haven't been any posts in a while. (I didn't feel like posting yesterday.)

Oh, I'm officially a yo-yo dieter. I've gained all my weight back plus some. It's great being old, fat and bald.

mwz
224

1 comment:

Gail said...

That really sucks - but welcome back blogger!

Do you know any ways to get searchable by Google (besides submitting your URL to them)? Re-installing site meter at A.C. has confirmed my suspicion that NO ONE is reading my blog. And why would they? I am invisible. I haven't tried searching P.P. on Google, so I don't know if you have figured this out yet.