Friday, January 18, 2008

Mom and Dad

Frances has stopped calling us Mommy and Daddy. She now refers to us as Mom and Dad. She just abruptly changed. It makes me a little sad because I'm guessing that some other kid probably told her that calling us Mommy and Daddy was babyish.

It's very strange though. I didn't really have a problem with calling Arial Mommy when the kids were around because I don't remember calling my own mom that. But I call my mom "Mom". It's going to take some getting used to.

mwz

1 comment:

J-Funk said...

Hahaha, you are "Dad"

Serves you right!!

All my little siblings on my Dad's side would call my dad by his first name for some reason when they were little. Then when I came into town I would throw the whole household off by calling him "Dad"... but eventually I won because they all call him "Dad" now.

HA HA!