Wednesday, January 02, 2008

111

Tonight, Frances and I were playing catch with a plush football. We counted the number of times we each caught the ball.

The first try, we caught 5 in a row before Frances dropped a pass. Then I thought she had lost interest because we couldn't get past 3 for a little while.

Then we caught 49 in a row. We would have kept going but I tossed the ball off center and it bounced off her shoulder.

The next try we caught 111 passes in a row. I was quite proud that Frances both kept catching passes and didn't get tired of the game .

Proud enough to post this.

mwz

2 comments:

Mark F said...

Wow! That crushed our record of 42.

J-Funk said...

I don't believe you. Next time you are going to have to video tape it and make a podcast and embed it into your blog so you can prove it.