Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tidbits

Johann lost his first tooth yesterday in gym class.  It wasn't an injury, he was just chewing on his sleeve and his loose tooth fell out.

I used to chew on random things like that when I was a kid, too.

Johann noticed that the wall guys in Super Mario Galaxy 2 say something resembling "Eeroo" before they try to fall on you.  Now he uses that as an exclamation when he's upset.

After a while sleeping in the pack and play in Johann's room, Gwen is now sleeping in our closet.  I find it a little disturbing but Arial got the idea from someone else, so maybe it's not so weird.

Gwen is learning to talk but she doesn't say "yes" or "ya" much.  Instead, a hard "No!" means no and a soft, meandering "noooo" means yes.

I'm teaching Frances and Johann how to solder using these little kits.  Frances is better at the fine motor skills required but they are both doing really well.  It's possible that their kits will work at the end of it all.

I'm coaching Frances' basketball team.  I don't know how I turned into someone who coaches my kids teams.

mwz

No comments: