Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Subway and Project Runway

This is a two part post because neither thing is important enough to give individual posts to.

We went to Subway last week or so. They are doing this "instant win" game. They give you a card that you can scratch to reveal a code. You then have to go to their web site and register and then you can "instantly" win.

We got a couple cards. So tonight, I went there and actually entered my information like a good little customer and entered the first code. They have this really stupid (and computationally intensive) JavaScript thing where you virtually scratch off another card to reveal you fate.

I didn't win.

So I go to enter the next code and they tell me that I can only enter one a day. What's up with that? I'm not going to give them another email address for them to spam, so I'm going to have to wait till tomorrow. Arial pointed out that if they want you to eat lunch and supper there, then they should at least allow you to enter twice a day.

I like Subway and all but this promotion sucks.


We have started watching Project Runway on Bravo. We liked last year's season and we are liking this year's too. I don't know why I like it, I just do.

Anyway, the reason I'm posting about this is because one of the designers, Santino, reminds me of J-Funk's husband. They sound pretty close to the same and have similar mannerisms. They could be long lost brothers except that don't look that much alike.

I think of that every time we watch the show.

mwz

2 comments:

J-Funk said...

Thank goodness my Studly Hubby doesn't look like Santino or I wouldn't be able to call him my Studly Hubby anymore. He would be my Pimpy Hubby.

I guess there was some dude on the American Idol tryouts (chicago) that looked and acted exactly like my Studly Hubby also. He's all over the place!

Derek said...

Mang! I wish I had cable. Does he really have the sweet arm moves that I have?